Daniel Bode, Au.D., founder and director of Associated Hearing, has been providing quality audiologic care to thousands of individuals for more than 40 years. With years of practice experience, Dr. Bode is nationally recognized as an expert in the field of both clinical and forensic audiology. His certifications in audiology, deaf education, and speech pathology have proven useful in serving those unique populations of hearing-impaired patients ranging from newborns to nonagenarians.
Dr. Bode’s unique approach to hearing care involves close, personal contact with patients at every phase of their journey to better hearing. His belief in providing “remarkable” hearing health care has evolved into a concierge care approach, often traveling to non-ambulatory patient’s homes to provide diagnostic testing and follow-up care.
He is a leader in advancing the study and work of audiologic care, and he couples this with mentorship of new audiologist fellows to develop the newest generation of health care providers. Other leadership interests involve the Boy Scouts of America and the American Red Cross. Also, he is most proud of his three successful children, daughter Nicole, a New York journalist; son Maj Sean, a motivational speaker/HR director; and son Paul, a financial manager. He is blessed with four grandsons.
- Licensed in both Louisiana and Mississippi in the practice of audiology
- B.A. – Speech Pathology/Psychology, Iona College of New York
- M.A. – Audiology/Speech Pathology/Deaf Education, City University of New York
- Au.D. – A.T. Still University, Arizona
- Certified Deaf Interpreter – New York University
- Fellow – American Academy of Audiology
- Fellow and Board Member – Louisiana Academy of Audiology
- Fellow – Academy of Dispensing Audiologists
- American Speech-Language-and Hearing Association
Has served with both the Red Cross and Boy Scouts of America